domingo, 27 de dezembro de 2009

__YOu ARe EVERYTHINg To Me__



Then I found you
And I let your hand touch me
I look into your shining eyes
I rest my soul
In your holy presence

I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE

Let me put my head in your heart
And feel the beats
Your sweet voice
Telling me
You love me (2X)

YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME

[I need to be closer of you

To live
You´re the life, the way and the truth]

I am tired of everyone
Because I can´t trust anyone
Only you understand me


I put my trust in my Lord
You´re the only one/ My best friend
The reason of my life

YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME

[I need  to be closer of you
To live
You´re the life, the way and the truth]

Um comentário:

  1. Inspiração pura de um momento de oração profundo e íntimo com Jesus!
    Adorei a inspiração do Espírito Santo!
    QUe seja uma música sincera e profunda para a glória do Senhor Deus Todo-Poderoso!

    ResponderExcluir

O que isso acrescentou em sua vida?