quarta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2010

clouDs

Not else matters
Do you think this will be forever?
Sorry, baby...
This is your end!

Don´t you know the fire can be dropped?
And I can´t back at the same
Away in the start we knew
Just to pass in step by step!

Another chance could be given
But it won´t change the fast-changes
That´s a joke!
Take it your life and do...wathever!

Anyway, I don´t mess with you anymore
Now it´s my time - I´m up
High from heaven - maybe the holy
Different livings make it prick!

Say not to return
Like a world´s relationship
Don´t understand, hu?
This is for say:

"The value of my gifts - and me
Don´t you know recognize
Now I will follow my way
I don´t believe in future - no more
That can explode dreams made at myself
Just for your lucky
Be and bee - you´re not sensitive
Low and flower - you´re not atractive
Murder and garden - you´re not beatiful
Sugar and bomb - you´re not sweet"

My precious time - I´ll spend
In that I believe - and don´t you
For you - a garbage
To me - my life

If you want - won´t found me
You makes me fly
And stop to dream
I fall down of clouds
Feet on the ground

On the past I saw - eye to eyes
I Touch - hand to hands
I felt - body to body
I wanted - mouth to mouth
In real life : “We got what we diserve”

I guess you can´t know deserve me
You lost my Love
Makes me lost the hope
There´s no sense to stay kidding
Take to show your heart
But show to other
I don´t want you!

Um comentário:

  1. feElingS anD sense!
    o que nos diferencia, uns dos outros, e nos caracteriza como seres humanos autênticos são os nossos sentimentos. Quem não expressa seus sentimentos não tem a autenticidade de seu DNA. Deus nos fez únicos!

    ResponderExcluir

O que isso acrescentou em sua vida?