sexta-feira, 9 de abril de 2010

One step outside└-


-->
just it!
Another else step outside this way...
How could this be?
Anything trying to hold on
Anytime steps at my home
So taken but never closer
Too much care
Specially when you´re glad
Tell me what you need
I´ll show you to make it better
Lies out my talking
Also sick and glad
There is something more to do
With all this time
Or not is enough?
What to go?
When to leave?
Why to try?
Look to my soul
See the my heart
Saying no more
Sheding no tears
Talking no past
Taking no fakes
Doing it out
Making it by side!
Just to say this___
Hard to make
Try no take
My mistake
I´m date!
Need yourself
Can´t through inside
Know this is mine
Are this all right?
gUStavO mUnhON©


Um comentário:

  1. "Contudo, seja qual for o grau em que chegamos, o que importa é prosseguir decididamente" (Fl 3,16)
    nunca parar de questionar e ser irrequieto é o segredo de não se contentar com a situação em que vivemos...

    ResponderExcluir

O que isso acrescentou em sua vida?