sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2014

YoU

You´re nobody – only someone else 
With that I tried to make it happens 
But thanks for the everlasting breath 
´Cause it will never apologize 
The faults are so strong 
The empty is a consequence 
Destiny of crazy livings 
My black handwriting in this white paper 
Can´t describe the fears, the skin of pain 
The angry face can´t be demonstrated in this words 
Only the sounds of my dirty broken soul 
You makes me something but I just don´t know what 
Your beauty of princess in the wonderland 
Don´t remember the scars and signs of shame 
Fun to heart of the hypocrites 
Fall on your own scream of backstage 
Intimate to the never land 
Put your prices up – whore of Mexico 
It´s time to shine – with your false gold 
It´s your fame – the rocks of a new history 
Just trough out this name off 
It isn´t present at you shyness 
Stay out from my life 
Neighborhood of a sheet of paper 
Forgive me I won´t call 
Mind psychotics bring surprises in the morning 
Finishing as a fictitious and important tale 
You are the scheme to the colored 
And painful wallpaper of my life 
Instead of showing the sensual positions to an unknown gentleman 
How come you do it lining up? 
Dyeing by jumping from an airplane 
Without a parachute 
All the bright skies will sing your funeral

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que isso acrescentou em sua vida?