quinta-feira, 8 de maio de 2014

BaD cONverSaTiOnS

 
Bad conversations in the moonlight 
Bad talkings on the bridge of trash animals 
Bad speeches at the dinner table 
Nothing else compares to the spirit of a liar 
Singing alone the dreams never come true 
Washing the misses of happiness inside 
In the central time in those girls I saw myself 
Falling in the mirrors of sounds so far gone went 
The reason - closing approaching 
Confused by environmental diseases 
That stupid knife wasn´t in my hand 
I could make it better biting your arms 
Cutting my heart out – inspiring you, my offering 
Illusions of life – let you down 
Not even sleep – asleep as child 
In the gates of hell 
Pains never back – take me free 
For your dawn eyes – smell like want something 
Such as sexy boy – walking in your way 
Such as exterior yell – hopes are losing weight 
Changing the winds – that touches in your face 
Beyond and above you are 
Between that sweet history – fox off 
Dyeing slowly – patiently and soft 
I´m the same – but the years passed so fast 
Feeling the death and the denies 
Maybe you´re only an idea of my head 
So many nights lost 
So much time given 
So bad hours – healing the expressions of the past 
Left in the presence of the God of salvation 
Hear me out – troubles always follow me 
Take pictures, put them in the wall 
Your gray bedroom says by itself 
Wake up from this wild adventure of life 
It’s never about love – only interests 
Parent of sickness – uptime over cross back streets 
Goodness, rains, sunshine – jump through 
Until find my place – the worst opportunities 
Staying lonely – become from your mouth 
Absent and fell me – shut up and kiss 
This friend of mine – tasting the reality 
Overcome when the silent night 
Become your only word and friendship 
So on in the off days – longing to be 
Better than yesterday sadness

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que isso acrescentou em sua vida?