sábado, 3 de julho de 2010

my sweet ROSE

Today in my dream I found roses
Beautiful flowers
And it´s meaning that you are her
`Cause you are sweet (but not mine)
Yesterday I found a flower
That was a carnation
When I feel your parfum
I´m feeling in the clouds (what sensation!)
Last month I dream thinking in you
The way of my living
I just don´t know why
But I stay so exciting
Could ya´ answer me
Why you don´t call me
I take ta´ you my number/ I just know think in you (every moment)

You´re my rose/ My sweet flower
In my heart there are a garden/And you are the my gardener
I just want say something, please believe me
"In the first time I see you, my heart beat fast
Later of this moment I don´t was knowing do nothing
´Cause the my thinkings pass ta´ be you
And nothing doesn´t matter (no more)
(The most important thing that happened to me)
Look, like this away I say: I love you"
Thank you for be my gardener
And for be my flower
Your love is the water
That makes me a river

You are my water,/ My love, my flower
My chose, my "daughter"/My rose, sweet rose of mine

You´re my rose/My sweet flower
In my heart there are a garden/And you are the my gardener

Um comentário:

  1. Deus quando criou o homem e a mulher fez um jardim!
    As flores são a beleza e reflexo daquilo que Deus quer que tenhamos dentro do nosso coração!
    As flores tem uma beleza única, exalam um perfume incomparável e tem a capacidade de nascer e brotar tanto mais belas, quanto pior o terreno ao seu redor; cheio de adubo!
    Único é o sentimento de quem tem a capacidade de perceber o brilho das flores!

    ResponderExcluir

O que isso acrescentou em sua vida?