terça-feira, 9 de junho de 2015

ONe sECrET

Worth it - you deserve it
Because the weight still remains
The sunn and its bright shine up to the night
Even the high night and my nightmares are clear now
I look to the window and can´t see through
Everything is so white and dark and confused
Uncolored pink flowers doesn´t mess with me anymore
Opened doors are like ghosts in my memories
Bitter or sweet - it´s so weird
Unpack your clothes, throw away your bags
Run your quiet streets with no traffic
Slow down your pains and restart
Back to the initial place where you born
Let the past and live the present continuous
Shave your fears off of your face
Act like this world means anything
Drive your life in the happinnes aways
Light your smile up and laugh
Chuckling with no reason is one secret
To enhance troubles and problems
To endure this crazy life
The most ideas you have - is to become 
What you aren´t - pretending all the time
Letting the doubts set your mind
Between us the conspiration and the universe
Landing in the middle of the earth
I just don´t know how to explain
The power of negative atmospheres
When it bring me down - I can´t understand
However I know I don´t belong to this place
Each time I discover more I know less about myself

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

O que isso acrescentou em sua vida?