sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2010

jUsT tHinK_°

I´m being destroyed inside
By my own heart...
It´s tough!
I know it´s my fault - it isn´t yours
Maybe I would forget it
Maybe it would take time
Maybe time would just fly
Maybe I would not even forget it...
Do I need to learn how to control it?
Maybe I would bethinking of it all the time
Maybe I would not even think anymore
Maybe I would not even answer it
Sometimes I find a reason
I don´t know why still
I have hope
It does not need to be like this
They think: "What is this?"
But there are no them
There is us...
Here is the place
Now is the time
Then we are in the right place
And in the right time
Decide what is better
For your life - you know what
For me it is still the worst choice
But God knows that in my heart
I would not abandon love
For it makes part of myself
And that´s what I couldn´t do
´Cause I could lose it all
But the only one thing (I think)
That I will not forget
It is love...
That´s suddenly the right choice!
That is my choice!

Um comentário:

  1. Momentos de dor...
    Se não colocados pra fora, acumulam-se dentro do coração e quando saírem (na revolta) podem fazer grandes estragos!
    Abramo-nos e permitamos que Deus nos ajude a não guardar porcarias no nosso coração, alimentando-nos de idéias sujas e pensamentos impuros!

    ResponderExcluir

O que isso acrescentou em sua vida?